- The firm’s founder, Thomas R. Hurwitz has practiced law in multiple areas throughout his career. He is highly respected in the legal community for his work as a Personal Injury attorney. He was just chosen by his peers as a “Super Lawyer” – one of Minnesota’s Best Lawyers. The fact that he has experience on both sides of personal injury law means that he has a thorough understanding of all aspects of personal injury law and settlement values. This promotes quick and favorable settlements for his clients.
- Mr. Hurwitz is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association, the Hennepin County Bar Association, and joined the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association in 1990. Mr. Hurwitz is listed in Who’s Who in Executives and Businesses and the National Registry of Who’s Who for his work as an attorney.
- Thomas Hurwitz has received numerous commendations for his commitment and excellence as an educator of law, including being selected as the Law Department Chair and the Law Department’s Lead Instructor. He has taught law at two colleges for over 20 years.
- Thomas Hurwitz graduated from Hamline University School of Law in 1986 with a Juris Doctorate degree. While in law school, he was on the Dean’s List.
Harold Koritz – Retired
- Harold B. Koritz – Associate Attorney. Harold B. Koritz has practiced law for more than 35 years in the Minneapolis area. He has practiced in many areas including wills, probate proceedings, real estate, marriage dissolutions and collections. He has an AV Preeminent Attorney Rating from the Martindale- Hubbell Law Directory.
- Mr. Koritz is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Hennepin County Bar Association.
- Mr. Koritz graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1976 with a Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, he earned Dean’s List Distinction for all three years. Prior to attending law school he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree, Cum Laude, from the University of Minnesota with a major in Anthropology.